Thursday, October 8, 2009

My new love~

Tuesday noon
before the 3pm lecture start
we 3 kaki decided to go to Wangsa Walk Mall
the new shoping mall at wangsa
so we'll not ponteng the only lecture on Tuesday
:P

nothing much to shop at there
had our lunch at BBQ chicken
service sux max food expensive max
yucks!
no next time pls pls !
Darling fish n me
((WE r no longer in dark hair !! :D))
KimFatt the poser :P


This is one of my new love
i bought this for myself :P
Tehee!! looks so slim in this dress :x
Darling fish also bought another dress at the same shop
It's Teetoo ^_^

Den we happily carry 2 dress to lecture hall ^^v

I miss this two dress also
thinking wan to get the almost same pattern one
Dress fever!! :D
The next day,
after Wed morning cls
we went to genting klang for lunch
n get our hair done :))
Me n darling fish dye our hair @ Silver Cut
the hairdresser which she heart da most

My 2nd new love for this week
new hairstyle!!
trim n dye my hair !! ^___^
It's so short now *sob*
but looks more jing san n nicer
satisfied with the outcome!!!
rm200 fly *T.T*



Din have nice photo yet @@
Hope u can see that
darling's hair is black
mine is light brown :D

Have dinner with dear afterwards :))
Today thursday n tml friday got no class wei !
going to One-u Movie again later
n dinner with dear ^.^
Tomolo need to work in office
Money come come come ! :DD
Saturday date jor my super love one
Baby Winnie
Shopping Spree !!!

-Yee-

No comments:

Post a Comment