Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sushi!



US! with our excellent finished food plates!
Sushi Bonanza is in town !
Should go n queue n eat it if u haven =D
i ate twice ad ! muahahaha =x
went there with Nicole for sure
sushi kaki is a must ! :p

I Love sushi like hell ! YES!


Its crowded like hell
luckily my boyfie went there earlier n queue jor half hour :x
so when i reached just go in n eat ! Tehee ~


Purple plate Epi, unagi :))
Pink plate Salmon
Must must !


Golden ball is a must too =)


The boyfie of mine wan me fat like hell !
Baskin Robin Mint chocklate chips my all time favourite >.<
dessert after sushi ! hehehe~

see! my hair colour ! =D
Then today after class straight we went midvalley again
the same place
the same venue
sushi ! n shopping !
with my fish n funny :P
Bought a new dress at Nichii
*grin*
Its look like this :D
Welcome to my wardrobe :)))
Happy happi max!!
ciao to bed ! tired wei .. Night
-Yee-

No comments:

Post a Comment