Friday, January 22, 2010

the last day of advanced diploma's life

Greetings :)
jus done polishing my nail
lmao! always last min
tomolo flying to SG for 4 days
see u guys after next week kays!
today is the day i finished of my last paper
unbearably exited ! haha
i've working so hard to achieve thing that i wan
n to guarantee a better future of mine
now is a platform for me to think
wad i wan my future to be :)
passing acca is my next target
lol.. kinda .. proud
*blush*

we 3 kakies again ! went to Zanmai after exam :D


my tempura udon





Kaoz
salmon fever !


we 3 kampung boy n girls
together 'wa' when we see this !
lol
soooooo nice decoration man !
the kitty's feather is the doll one
soft soft n it looks dam real !



winter coat
they r preparing to head to UK !:P


ok..n everywheres is the kitty !
lol
n everykitty has their own
i duno wads tat call in english !
but is the one fish pointing that one :P
n its just cincai paste on the kitty
like nose,eyebrow,forehead !
they r just... adorable max



zoomed in version !
fat fat one i likey!


i will miss two u
endless...:)



i bought this at Ianti
i wan those obvious red color
to match CNY ma !
but this color when trying its ok
but just now i try
its so...UGLY
-.-


today its remind me of standard 6 and secondary sch graduation
a lil bit feeling on crying
but this time more mature thought
we r moving into different path of our life
i will put n keep all of u in my heart
missing...
Stay tuned n c u !



-Yee-

No comments:

Post a Comment