Saturday, January 30, 2010

Singapore - Day 1

Hello!! :D
finally the lazy pig is here to update
lol

i m so stupid in dealing with html
so the layout still look like this =x

I m very very very de boring at home
then i wrote in my msn personal massage
"need part time job! any?"
alrites.. many peoples nudged me!
here come most of our conversation
"Nudge"
"yea? got job for me?"
"no la , u no need to work one la.."
"......"
i didnt stick money sign on my forehead
i should change my blog title to
[the story of a poor little girl]
LMAO~!
ok la
lets start my Singapore trip then
hey ! more picha at my facebook ok :P

Now everyone can fly~
Airasia slogan :P

The 1st place we were heading to.
thanks to A Yi so we got a big teksi that fetch us around ! :D


Temple at Chinatown



=)
pray hard if u believe it


2nd spot!
Haw Par Villa
i went here before when i was young
nothing much changes
but there's not much visitors already
lotsa meaningful decoration inside
:)


mummy n me !
the weather is HOT!!!
sweat..
sweat...
sweat....


then the taxi driver bring us to... M n M plaza?
forgotten
we had our dinner there
alrites
seriously i don't like SG's Fuk Gin Min
its taste .. not really good..
yucks =\
*the rest uncle aunty said so too!*


Then around 7++pm
Night Safari !
i never go there b4 ~
i m so exited !!!
haha


Wonderful performance

Creature of the night
its wonderful too !

i dunno how to describe la~
go buy a ticket n visit it :P
its memorable n definitely worth for the price
Finally around 11+ we went back our Chalet
freaking tired =.=!
who knows 03-02 n 03-03 is at different block?!
sumore both also upper floor
then my uncle aunty keep ask me to pass thing around
here n there
so ended up i climb up n down up n down
for 3 days ! -__________-
*scream*







the place is real nice and not bad thru
seaside view is nice ^^
my day2 n 3 coming up soon!
-Yee-

No comments:

Post a Comment