Friday, November 27, 2009

Ang Ang Ang ~

Doraemon ~~!!
my bro bought alot of this ^
hehe~ enjoy so much :)
but i cant get to watch the movie of doraemon until today
T_____________T
Neh Neh Neh !! those Those orang no 1 wanna watch v me !
HeNg!
I was invited by Rafiq to be the time keeper of the Pidato final competition
hahas! i enjoy chatting with my Moral tutor last sem sooo much
and the teacher who guide us on our Forum day
I simply adore the way they treat me
even i m s super small role there =)
Handsome n Pretty
This is wad i did ~ Ding Ding dIng !
Then the next day after class
went to Old town lunch with Yinmei :)
bought this box of coffee perhaps i miss the white coffee soo much
Then yesterday at pasarmalam i bought my favourite
'yim gok gai'~ n its my lunch for today :D
not taste as good as the one we ate at Ipoh
but still can remind me abit of its taste ! Nice !

a Swan - credit to fish !


okays share sumthing bout last week den ..
Jco is now in christmas trend ad..
spotted their box ? ^_^
bought this for Reann Qin last week ~ hehehehe


Lagi ..
i ate the wine chocklate which bro bought bek from Langkawi


Hmmmm...
today is holiday
i m not feeling so well so stay at home betta
i watched 4ep of 下一站, 幸福
hehehehe~ i din cry woi ..
shi shi , milk , fish ! save ur tears pls =.=
going out with dear tomolo !
Tehee !~
-Yee-




No comments:

Post a Comment