Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Daorae Korean BBQ Restaurant

Hello :D
'm here to share bout the past weekend
went bek to JB with my boyfie again
coz his grandma bufday :)

We head back to Jb on friday night..
see my dear speed like wad :P

But still i spend my weekend with notes
stay in da room study study study >.<
Had a great buffet at boyfie's home sat night
and fullfill my stomach with all foods 3 days ! Tehee =D

den when came bek on sunday
darling pamper me to da max
so we head to Kota Damansara Daorae Korean BBQ Res
Feet wheep !

The boss is even so nice... introduce us wad to eat :D

Seaweed soup =)


i actually duno wad is this until ..

HeheS! The meat was great great taste !
and the waiters do the BBQ for us :P


Sumore Kimchi soup !! Yummylicious!
me n darling heart this most


Side dishes ~



Tehee! Zeeng!


Its my 1st time trying for korean cuisine
its nice with the services n food :))
it cost us around 90 bucks but still
satisfied max ! ^^






Going dinner with the gang of ipoh !
TEhee !

-YEe-


No comments:

Post a Comment