Monday, November 2, 2009

Max Max Weekend !

Suppose to finish this post one hour ago
but due to slack slack n also
Just Finish my dinner
salted fish steam chicken
yummylicious =D
mummy !! stop cooking yummy food wei @@

Today is a super rajin day........
jump up from da bed 6.20am !
luckily he is fine n still sleeping :)) *Muaks*
Den den washed clothes n get myself ready n off to college
8am class, 9am Sheffield Halam University Briefing
1030am brunch at canteen den 11am stick on da library chair
did my financial reporting tutorial the whole 3 hour !!
Then class straight from 2pm-6pm !!
Next week is a busiest week
2 test n 1 assignment to be complete on 4 days time!
T____________________T

alrites , enuf about today
yesterday the great Sunday
how did u spend ur day ? :)

Me n darling went to One U Italiannies for super late brunch
4pm ! =.=
we hungry like hell coz went to SS14 for korean food
but its closed! Dang!
Starto Bread :D
Starter : 4cHeese PizZa
Classic Cabonara Fetuccini

Me n my drinks Lemonade


The day before -Saturday
the boyfie picked me up n head to one u again
Dang ! Thanks baby winnie remind me of 31%%
Tehee!! PinT BR
Mint chocklate chips n Hokey Pokey ^.^
Went thr for my baskin n ticket for MJ's movie
then head back home happily
holding my ice cream n enjoy the drama 'Gong Sam Gai'

Den went bek One U for dinner n movie
Me n Dear @ Hakka Restaurant

Nice Ambience but the food is aww... so so so so saja!



Fried rice v abalone sauce
dam fxxk.. make me stomache the whole night !!!
Pataya ~
He he he he he !

I love my bear bear necklace sooooo muchie
I love this planet too MJ :)

-Yee-


No comments:

Post a Comment