Saturday, April 24, 2010

A day that is Dessert

I saw tremendous status posted by my facebook friends on this place
I think is a must visit place for me! and I am so desperate to give it a try!
so i have a full plan for it :P
purposely go sunway shopping and then ngang2 want go Snowflake !
The shop located at SS15, Subang Jaya. Opposite AsiaCafe :)

It's at the second floor of the shop lot.
but ... it was a super hot afternoon and too crowded up there ended up i felt like...
i was in a PASAR ..... =\
i told Reny about my feeling coz it destroy my imagination once i step in
then he said its all about timing problem! LOL

Menu :)
bestseller becomes our choice ..
please note that Grass Jelly = 嫩仙草

After we ordered our dessert then this cute device was given!
when our food is ready, this device will light up and viberate around the edge
Just like UFO ^______^

Dah Dah!!
Cold one.
Fyi, i puik..dislike..hate 龜玲糕
and then .. this Grass Jelly = 嫩仙草 = 龜玲糕 too.... speechless and stunned... =\
luckily.... it doesnt exactly taste like 龜玲糕 at all ! haha ~~~~~no bitter taste :D
plus the chewy taroballs made by yam and potato
and also the creamer ~ it made a very pleasant dessert

Hot one.
love their peanuts and pearls! :)

Boyfie~
the desserts at snowflake were good afterall! definitely will go back for more! :)



Another dessert, Nadeje Patisserie Cafe,Mille Crepe @ Melaka
be thankful coz my bro bought me this from melaka! LOL

Chocolate Banana Mille Crepe

Its a cake made of many layers!
that is not much layered cake in KL and my bro said that this was most famous one in melaka
a layer of crepe,then the cream,repeats.


Super yummy! and melting in my mouth :P
awwww~ i was goyang kaki and solo-ed the whole piece of cake !!


A dessert a day!
keeps the doctor away ! =P

-Yee-

No comments:

Post a Comment