Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sushi King

Please call me Sushi Queen ok ? x)
sushi king bonanza last week...monday to thursday
I found a good place to have sushi king so no ned to queue like 1 hours in midvalley
that is setiawangsa jusco which is super near to my house also ! =D
not many customers there and many variety also ^^

Mua fave Salmon and Golden Ball :))


Cheese...xxx...


fried scallop


Busy worker :)



6 of us with 3 cars and we drove there after class
and non of us know how to go so we went to dont know which kampung ..@@
so hunry la !
i had 5 plates ! :P
3 plates of salmon yea babe!

but they.........
dang dang!


after makan ofcoz camwhore time
clever me brought camera on that day ! hahahaha!
May Christy ME and kimfatt
awww...dont sleep please!


sMilE ^____________^


In love,
Cindy and Wencong


everytime when i saw wencong's face
he remind me that I really need to study hard .. T_T


absolutely not much people there
so fatt ask me to took some photo for him


ok then he say this one look nice
wondering sushi king need lengzai to help to to promote?
he offer 20k only. very cheap
*Lmao*


*spot the workers also chit chat behind*
Fatt2 n menu


Blacked my face and please focus on him !!
hahahahaha


i m sooooo jealous :(
i created an album on facebook
16 people good good this album!!
wtf! hahahaha
i felt so happy i made my friend so famous!!
:P

he is definitely a super hilarious guy which never fail to cheers me
just like fish. when we hopped into his car. wherever the combination of us 3.
even its only 5minutes
laughter are all around =D!

then thursday we met fish before me n fatt went to class
she scream at my short hair!
i feel good fatt n fish is the 2 person who saw my short hair !
besides my mum n bro la ! haha

-Yee-

No comments:

Post a Comment