Thursday, June 24, 2010

取經記

Morning!
oops.. It's 130pm :P
I have a secret date later but I m not gonna tell you who is that
will reveal it when i do my blog post :D
talking about last Friday
we(me,sopoh,gavin,christy) went to SS2 prince cafe for dinner
umhmm actually we said its dinner but ended up we all dine at home
so we yumcha at there and went to airport afterward
Fyi, May,Fatt2,Gin2 are flying to UK on that night
so we went to send them off ;)


Spotted Gin2 super big backpack


And super long queue at the check in counter
so that's me and sopoh
reflection of us :D


And finally It's fatt2 turns to check in
Lol max. turn back and V to me


and then ... me and sopoh forgot to bring money
umhmm.. and we spent our last few bucks during yumcha
so we told fatt2 we rushed to airport and didn't bring money at all
he immediately took out his wallet and want to give us some
awww so sweet :D
and after that we went to chill at MCD
he belanja us drinks, fries and be our servant!
kinda nice and touch !




He carry all the foods and sauce and etc for us!
LOL


this stupid gin2 want to show his stupid face =x


and group pictures after May joined us!


Me n Sopoh ^^


Dam funny ok
Not i want to stick with him
but he siam like that and make me wanna trick him more


May with a forever happy laughing facey :)


TA~ta!!
they caught our attention
we don't know them
but they hug and kiss and kiss and still kissing for a very long time.....!
I think it was a kiss goodbye, sweet one :D





May,Fatt,Gin,Samuel
All the best and take care and study well!
=)


Me! hehe


OMG
tak boleh tahan Gavin's hamsap face
we suppose to act sad but he claim that he is acting sad
maybe I m too attractive huh?
:P


On the way back,
I reached home at 3am !
shiok one


I miss ALL of them
^______________^




-Yee-

No comments:

Post a Comment