Sunday, June 20, 2010

Huggies for fish

hello :D
I'm back
big apologize for the no update
since Wednesday after my exam
I hang out too much this few days
until my mum have to call me and talk to me
the best part was that I get to catch up with lotsa friends :P


this post related to 2 weeks ago
we went to kuchai lama for a small gathering
It was the night before fish fly to UK
Shabu Shabu :)


Same as puchong the one
one people one pot
but i prefer the puchong one
this 1 not that nice
=\


and we need to sit 2 separate table
cry max !
so we late comer sit the other table zzz


Before and after eat!
Camwhore is a must must must !



See,
She knows she love me ! very much right ?



I hate my hair for real
it was always not in condition and not smooth at all
when i got some important date
you will notice it later at another post too!
shit =.= sigh max



my girlfriends



Fish, Me , Venny, Jett Yeen


So happi :D





Then out of sudden
I start to camwhore like this
and it works !
muahahaha



But our head become bigger
grr






and so we girls want to change position
haha!
so the 2 boys become the big heads :P



Big boi :P




random.







we from left table change to right table
and so on
keep changing LOL



I LOVE ALL OF U


Lastly,
i miss her so so so much :)



we got few video too!
but i don't know how to upload and edit
i will upload it later if i figure out how~
oh yea babe
we had a great night until they closed
hug hug for fish before we went back
all the best my dear!



-Yee-

No comments:

Post a Comment