Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Birthday to Jett Yeen


Happy Birthday
to this pretty woman !
I wanted to put the title as 'happy bday to sopoh'
but i think she will kill me :P
umhmm.. who started to call you sopoh 1st huh?
=x

No surprise ..I steal all this pictures from your album
I felt so sorry because I never participate in your previous life
but its never too late for me to cherish what we are now :)
I feel kinda blessed as we getting more and more close everyday
I enjoyed the time we 38,laugh,chill together
Friends Forever!


                                                           ,,,,,,
,,,,, .;;;;;;....
.;;;;;;;. ;;;;;;;; :::
;;;;;;;;;;. ;;;;;@;;.:::
,____ ,____ ,____ ;;;;;;;@;;; `;;;;;;':::;
/ /~\ / /~\ / /~\ `;;;;;;@;;; `;;;;'::::'
/ / \ |\_/|___ / / \ / / \ `;;;;;;;;' ;; ::::'
\ )\,."~~|/~\| \ \ )\,."~~~ ,/ \ ) `;;;;;' ` ::
~~~ / ^ ^ __," \ ~~~ / ^ ^ \ ~~~ ;; ` `
/ @ @ \ \ ) / @ @ \ ` ` `
( * ) \__/ ( ^v^ * ) ` ` `
\ ^v^ / \. ^\|/^ / ` ` `
."". ; .___|__ __|____. ,@@SSSSs, ,sSSSSSs,
/ / ~~~~~;.. | \ |\_/| / | @S;;;;sSs@SSS@sSs;;;;Ss
/ : ** **:; \ / \|/~\|/ | @SSSSSSSs@SSS@sSSSSsSSS
\___) *** \ \ / /| \ | / | S@SSSSS'SsssS'SSSSSSS
/ * \ \/___/ | | |__| @@SS'.SSS^SSS `SSSS
/___________( ( ) |_____|_____| ) |"" .SSSs sSSS. ""|
( )( ) "" "" | Y | "" | sSSSS' 'SSSSs |
_( )( )_ _|____|____|_ | SSS |
." || ". ." | ". | SSS |
~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Hope that your Mr.Right will come to you soon! :P


-Yee-

No comments:

Post a Comment