Thursday, December 3, 2009

Another day of all food !

Smile like this ok? :))
I m so fine i just wan to express my feeling tats all ~
alrites
yday , wed
went to one u after my class
had O a Mee sua for brunch
super like this !! my favourite all time nia ^_^
then head to Neway Chiong k
lalalalalala~~~

and .. i forgot to rotate the pic @@
Champagne and the King
(mixture of strawberry , lychee bla bla)


Its come with one drinks n one set lunch or two drinks
the fatty boyfie just wan feed me to da max ! dang
but this is real nice

German sausage with fries ! Yummylicious



Guess wad ?
i got 9 biji of 章鱼烧 .. octopus ~
eat till i sot sot @@
so today pasar malam i got no intention to eat this ! LMAO



And i m glad to see Neway made their improvement
the nuts or snack can be exchange now !
hehe ~ we always left the snack there n its kinda waste
sumore not so yummy @@
so i m happy now we can change to others set meals :)

Deep Fried spring roll ^^




The boyfie is so caring :)
he bought me the game that i wanted so long
Sims 3 ~ its in his iphone :P
so much fun nia ! haha!
Big Muaks to darling ^______^





And do not forget christmas is coming soon !
i love the snowflakes decoration in one u ~ :)



I felt so tired this feel day
every morning doesnt wan to wake up
after wake up whole day feel sleepy
mayb the effect of period-ing? don't know :P
I m so satisfied with the outcome of Strategic management presentation todae
it gain a lil bit of my confident again! :D
at least we did a good job guys !
now lets work haard on the last asignment !
gonna work one day in da office tml
weekend probably stuck in the asignment
n .. oh ya.. pc fair is in town ~ lala




-Yee-


No comments:

Post a Comment