Sunday, December 20, 2009

Last week wedding dinner !

Merry Christmas ! =D
my super big head !
long time no take pics like this jor @@
u know la ..
and i tomolo got presentation
after this post only i wan to continue with my slides..
shit !

alrites
last weekend
family n i went to timesquare the sea dragon restaurant
besides Gasoline one .. i duno wad name la
wadeve
Its Kent n Sugar wedding
my mum's frens :D

The food is just so so
all i know is - they got too many salt !
so thirsty after all !
dang!
the 4 season


sharkfin soup but likes no fin =x


Xiu zhu !



The only thing that cheers me is the sweet couple!
Sugar is so sweet and pretty ^^



Prawn


Dessert (:
some of them is too dark n i jz throw the pic away la



Aunty Uncle watched me since i m young
i heart n respect them always ( :

Oh ya
i never took pic with the lady below yet
My bro gf - ICE ^^
i always said i wan put fire on her ! roar


Yee n her love
MUM
<3



More updates is coming !
i m sooooo busy
shiiiiit!

-Yee-

No comments:

Post a Comment