Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The last month of 2009

actually wanna done this post on the 1st of Dec
but.. i keep busying .. on everything
i've made up my mind yday
decided to take the ACCA in next year June
3 Profesional paper together P1 P2 n P3
Its a important decision for me
i never think that i stil wanna continue my studies
never.. Its so tough for me to accept this
I dun wan to be the burden of my family anymore
I wan to come out to work asap so i can be their support
I have so many big big dreams keep on reminding me in my minds
I wish i could have achieve them as soon as i can
I never tell anyone .. no one know wads the big big dreams are
Slowly, i m trying hard on all those thing that i want.


Most of my clsmate only take 2 papers
I start to hesitate too..
I m only 20 this year n 21st next year .. i no ned to go so fast for it .. i know
but i just dun wan to miss them out as i got 4 month to prepare for it
I really believe that i can do it
as wad Baby Winnie texted me before she sleep ' u can do it babe ! '
hell know how much i wanna hug u n say thank you
as wad Fish said if u wan to do it u really can do it
as wad Uncle weigin n wencong said just give it a try
thanks my frens . Its my honour to have u all as my frens
i m real appreciating :)
and the silly boyfie just dun wan me to put so many pressure on myself
thanks n i know it ..


Its not the matter of money or failure
Its .... i duno how ... i just wan to have the ability to take care of myself !
u will never know
everyone besides me is older than me since standard 5 after i take my PTS
i m always wondering
y i have to suffer so much as the one same age with me probably stil fooling around
y i have to know so many thing while others dont need
life is always unfair
probably u will say wad i have contribute will get the higher return then those same age with me
ya i agree... but i just... i cant change my life :(
I am having a life that is better than many one else in the world i know
I just wish that i can think lesser worry lesser n live happily
I blamed myself for being so childish for being so bad tempered
I m trying very hard to change..
to make my life.. to make those who is around me have a better life


I do feel i m soo lucky
I still have the one who pamper n tolerate me so much
my love :)


this is the last month of 2009 ad
nothing much but focus on studies as final is around the corner
I just cant blame my life
accept n make it better is wad i can do now


-Yee-

No comments:

Post a Comment