Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas , eve, eve eve

Hello =D
say Hi to my baby cam
TX1
i m lovin it !
Lets share bout christmas tat day
basically everywhr is so crowded
we only went to jusco at tebrau city nia
the big box is real cute !
Vivo city





Christmas Eve !
Had satay celup at melaka after a heavy diner@@
lols



Chicken rice ball is a must ?
yea
i think is a must for us everytime visiting melaka ^^!


da shop (:





The eve eve celebration was on one u
Zanmai again (:
i SOLO my salmon below
shuang dao ....
undescribable de song !!
hahahaha :P





Taken by my new cam (:


the ai xin bian dang i made for my love
took me 2 hours ! :P


The doggie that fatt fatt give to his's


Basically i had eve eve celebration at zanmai
n watched bodyguard n assasin ^^
its totally surprised me when the boyfie took out the present
oh shit !
touching >.<
den xmas eve i had class on that day and night we went to melaka
after that JB (:
Christmas night i had dinner with dad
a peaceful one thru..
but i love it !
2009 has come to an end
hoping that everything will get better kays ?
-Yee-

No comments:

Post a Comment