Monday, February 8, 2010

Can u feel it?

I don't know what to write at this moment
=\
and i just realise its like 5 days since the last update?
yesterday went back to mum's kampung
agains seeing the same relatives
okla.. look into my eyes
u see purple lens?

forget about my stupid face. Sigh
this one look more obvious?
i look more fresh i think


see! GHOST!!!
argh.. its purple lens
I'm lovin it
:)
*ignore the chicken little behind*

Finally,
i lost my interest in playing facebook's happy farm
if u know me well u know i have to touch my farm everyday
unless i can't online or got no computer to use
i lost my spirit
=(



FML!
i everyday at home play eat sleep
i m good for nothing
when the result release on 11feb
its time for me to update a long post
if i say i m not nervous bout the result
then i m cheating


cute?


i told my bro that my mouse is not working properly
he said non of his business
i said then do you have others mouse
he said no
OMG!
then i said can you buy one for me ?
he said slowly wait!
T________T
so ..
i bought a mouse myself -.-


i used alots of ? when i look back on this post
maybe there is too many ? in my brain
i m sucks

-Yee-

No comments:

Post a Comment