Thursday, February 4, 2010

Paint My World

Omg!!!
its Food post again !
fat 9 me =.=
i got more food invitation coming
Fatt2 date me for shabu shabu
Joyce birthday this sunday @ Chili's
stop asking me to eat.. need keep fit! need a leng leng CNY! :x
but most importantly,
i need to get my ass away from my chair
everyday sleep eat play computer
my gosh! :(
needa go out for some fresh air!
i m dying coz of boredom
missing my girlfriend fish venny sopoh winnie! :'(

went to Chili's at Midvalley last Sunday
*winks*

Appetiser - Bottomless Tostada Chips

A perfect match of the chips and the sauce
i don't know what sauce is that
it's taste bit sour bit spicy bit cold
definitely bring up my appetite
*we refill twice!*

Lamb Shank
I'm a big fans of this dish
this the best lamb shank i found in town
don't try others lamb shank .
They are sucks.

New 'friend' of us that night
new sides dish
Mashed Potatoes with black pepper gravy

Big mouth burger
Mushroom Swiss

the fries is the boom!
thumbs up :)

Grilled Chicken

the tomatoes on top is just nice
but ..i hate chicken breast =\
Felt guilty for my stomach of having such fattening dinner! *faint*


U might need some dessert to paint your world :D
here's the dessert recommended by Winnie
and i went for a try
direct translate it will be
'tian pin gor gor'
why not 'jie jie' or 'mui mui' ?
Lmao!


Coconut milk with jelly

Green Bean Soup with lin zi

i don't know what's this in english
' wu tao with sago and tong yuin'
*its purple!*


a little bit too pricy
and real small portion
like not worth huh?
u give me the $
i cook for u the bigger portion
=P

-Yee-

No comments:

Post a Comment