Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sushi no suki

Morning :)
Nightmare it was :(
I plan to get a good sleep and have a full energy
for the coming 4 day classes. Sigh
7 hour class on weekend
I'm unbalance.

Anyway,
Sushi Zanmai again
super long queue becoz of public holiday
Hungry xD
as usual the food we ordered
Soft sHell Crab Maki


Something new on the menu
Garlic Fried Rice
*i m a fans of garlic*
But I prefer my own fried rice =\


Seafood Fried Rice


Sushi :)
Salmon is mine!
I'm wondering how much money i need to spend
to satisfy my salmon needs. LOL
Salmon salmon salmon!!!!!


Fried oyster =\\
no next time.
ok la but still Zanmai got 100% in my heart xD


shi shi i really curious how SG's Sakae sushi taste like
u come kl i bring u to zanmai XP


Sometimes when you are desperate to get to know something
and the result is not what you are expecting.
Will you feel disappointed?
Why don't just maintain and pretend like nothing happened
But just can't do it right?
ha.

-Yee-

No comments:

Post a Comment