Thursday, February 25, 2010

CNY before and after

Greetings
hello readers, sorry MissingInAction for 10+days
i think...i always disappear in my blog for only one reason
-addicted to game
ya that's true. I'm so childish hor?
currently playing private server ragnarok online
but i have maxed 3 character level today
so i got nothing to play now and i dont want to play anymore
gonna focus on study :(

what i did on cny ...er ... keep eating ? xD
had many nice dishes thanks to those auntie uncle and my mum
this is the yee sang I had
nice? ya :D


Nasi Briyani..the rice .. ngek ngek

i dont know how this taste coz i not yet try
but its purple and its chocolate
i will open ot when i m down :P
I stay with family every moment
went back to kampung
eat n eat n eat =D
but the only thing is ...everywhere is so dam kanasai HOT!
went to Genting at chu 5. Enjoyable :)
then i stick on my chair and play ro ro ro ro ro this few days ! haha!
thats me .. always fall in love with those game. Sigh :P
this few days something keep coming on my mind.
My birthday ! :P
==================================================
一直以为 人都是善良的
至少在我的世界里接触的
都是一些普通人
所以当有人在你面前吐吐烟 骂骂粗口
就觉得 咦 世界变了样 还有点抗拒
想想
其实真真要改变的是自己
接受现实巴


No comments:

Post a Comment