Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy Birthday to Winnie

Dedicated to her, winnie :)
I m sick and it made me unable to type
just can roll on the bed =\

yesterday was her birthday
my best best best and still the best girl
I wish her on sms, call, facebook and now my blog :D
I m so sorry I couldn't celebrate with you
but let's wait after my exam okay

remember that day when we graduated from diploma
:D


you went to work and i continue my studies
still we met, we macam twins :D



shopping shopping
gossip the whole day and dead tired after that :D


not to forget when you first drove me :D


when we had the most expensive chocolate fondue last yr during your birthday :D


this is a lausy post. I can't think.
a bear bear for u i know u love it
               __,,,__
,-""-,-" "-,-""-,
/,-' , .-'-.7.-'-. , '-,\
\( / _ _ \ )/
'-, { (0) (0) } ,-'
/ > .---. < \
|/ .-' \___/ '-. \|
{, / ,_ _, \ ,}
\ {, \ / ,} /
',\. '---' ./,'
_.-""""""-._ _.-""""""-._
.' `._.` '.
_/_ _ _ _ ___ ___ _ _ \
.'` `\ | | | / \ | \| \| | | \
/ | | || ' || '_/| '_/\ / ;
| / |_|_||_|_||_| |_| |_| |
\ ;'---' ___ _ ___ ___ _ _ ;
'. ; | . \| || \|_ _|| | | _ ;
`-\ | < | || '_/ | | | | [].' `,
`\ |_'_/|_||_\_\ |_| |_|_| | \
\ ___ _ _ _ \ |
`\ | \ / \ | | | /` _/
,-""-. .'`\ | | || . |\ / /`-,-'` .-""-,
/ `\.' `\|___/ |_|_| |_|/` './` \
; .--. \ '\ /' / .--. ;
| ( \ |, '\ /' | / ) |
\ ; } ;\ /; ` { ; /
`;\ \ _.-' \ / `-._ / /;`
\ \__.' _.-' Y `-._ '.__//
'.___,.-' `-.,___.'


we shared smiles
we wiped tears
and through the years
our friendship has grown along with us
YOU are truly
a wonderful part of my life


you are the best friend of mine
and
i love you
^_^



-Yee-


No comments:

Post a Comment