Saturday, May 22, 2010

Let me fuck for once

I'm fucking stress.
Repeating daily routine make me feel lost
I've been striving for the best
But after spending N hours on one chapter and after look back at the question
I don't know how to answer it
I feel useless, so useless.
I've been running and running, keep running
Try hard to get a profession yet I don't think I m professional enough
I don't know whats wrong with me to take 3 paper on 3 continuing exam days
I m mentally and physically retarded
Perhaps I just cant commit to too many things.

May is so fucking happening
Shi shi and winnie 's birthday coming soon and I couldn't celebrate with them
Fish and fatt2 and gin2 may steven wencong are flying to UK soon
and I couldn't held a big gathering. I feel sad.
they are all my best friend yet we're far apart
I miss them every moment :(

fuck my life.

P/s:我平时不是酱子的!

-Yee-

No comments:

Post a Comment