Wednesday, May 19, 2010

No matter where

Afternoon :)
such a dramatic morning i can conclude
my friends got their resit result today
if you pass, u can go to UK for a 3 month degree course.
I felt happy for her because she passed and i felt sad because she failed
both of them had a dream. A dream to UK
Have I ever had a dream to there too, yes definitely.
But you know sometimes its not easy to make choices, and dealing with the consequences after not knowing whether the final outcome would be a positive or a negative one..
We need money to change our dream into reality, that's life
My mum can afford it but i don't want because I know the bigger dream of her is to get a house and to settle down.
So far, I always pass my exam on my first attempt and with my results I can get a loan too but i don't want to be in debt when i got back happily. It's not a small amount.
So i choose to stay. Continue with my ACCA exams.
So if you’d ask me if I knew whether my decision was a good one, I don't know.
It takes a whole lot courage to believe that sometimes things happen when you least expect it, that it is possible for your dreams to end up envying your reality.



As we go on, we remember all the times we had
As our life changes, whatever we still be the best friends forever
enjoy and don't forget to buy me a present :)


Sopoh, god has plans for each of us and it might not be what we expect of
all you need is time i know, jiayou :)


Still, congrats to those who pass their exam :D


-Yee-

No comments:

Post a Comment