Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Birthday Wishlist

Hello !
many people are asking when only i will vomit out my wishlist
so here i am! I've been thinking this for so long
I don't know what i really need
and you really dont need follow this
I will accept every present sincerely :)


Check back my old wretch
I've achieve everything on my wishlist in my whole 20th's life
*Proud*

oh ya,my birthday it's March 10. Turning into 21st.
In case you are wondering :P


1. Watch

The ODM watch that my brother gave me last year
The battery is stop working already .. grr
i prefer some watch that doesnt made by plastic :P
i wan to look like a gentle girl!

2. Barcelet

I need this for casual wear :P
the old one spoiled for like half year already :(
and probably I wont look so noob
if there is some decoration on me xD

3. BAg

Need a bigger bag that can fit in ...
one file..jacket..water bottle..wallet..handphone..ETC
the current one is to small and it make my shoulder pain always
Sigh. Lol .. or a dinner bag or casual bag also i need :P

4. Lens

I want colour lens !! XD
need rainbow colour please xD
the purple one went into dustbin for some reason already =\
my power is 550 for both eyes ! muahahaha

5. Container

oh ya I need a container for accessory
like earing necklace hairpins etc
My table is in a mess now =\

Thats what I can think of XP
Its a big birthday to me .
I m afraid i might not satisfy everyone's date
and not to met u up
but i will try my best :)
I need your courage
Even is a single msg or cards
Just tell me Happy Birthday in your way
I will be real happy already .
Thanks & Peace !




Regards,
Yee

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yee, an early wihes to u...Happy Birthday to u! And guess wat? we hv sumting in ur wishlist...
Bag! yes is bag! Nice n Chic design and we hv nice dress too! it's all new arrival @ teetoo Wangsa Walk, come n check us out OK! seeya :)

Post a Comment