Sunday, March 14, 2010

Big Girl Already.

Harlo .. ^^
I m a Big Girl already
yay! 21. Sound old ?
But i feel young :P
This is a birthday post :)
I didn't go anywhere on wednesday itself
only at night went for a simple dinner
Dinner @ The Ship
Thanks guys for making my birthday awesome !
My cake
Cupcakes!!
My dream it was
Having cupcakes on my birthday itself xD
i laugh like a silly girl when i saw this :P
Guys!

Girls!
Huge gang ler!
24 ppl ma!
nice nice nice ! :P

After dinner
Cake cake~
Nice candle


Make a Wish :)


BLOW!!


One more!


The Backbone of my life
*sry venny photo upload fail r :x*







Thanks to all my frens

for loud loud and 3 version birthday song
and those funny thing happen on that night
Lastly, thanks for coming to the dinner
Appreciate alot :D

Click here for more photo!

Why my face looks like that?
Why so surprise?

Let u know on the next post k :P
Stay Tunned!



-Yee-

No comments:

Post a Comment