Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Happiness Neverends

Hey!
Loving my new header!
Have a happy day yea =D
Didn't you realise the blog layout has become wider? xP
oh yea babe
finally i google out a useful site and it helps me wider this layout
but i want the image bigger!!
and i still don't know how..haha!

This will be a short post ok ? *i m lazy*

oh well
lets continue my story.
Did you realise my super loving babe Winnie is not inside the group picha?
yea..coz pity her got to OT her work
and so we have a date on Saturday
KLCC :D
we didn't took any photo coz not in da same fitting room!

Our Lunch :D
Mahattan Fish Market ~
we 38 alot like usual
we gossip alot like last time
thing changed. time flies
the friendship between me n her last forever :)


Another good day which i forgot what day it was
I went to... Sushi King
terribly miss their golden ball which Zanmai doesn't have it
of coz Salmon is a must
Muahahaha..sushing for 9213898422 times still ...
not enuf!!!!!!


dang dang!
golden ball
its just a fried egg with crab mayo on top
taste great :P


ok la that day when me n mum n bro went to choose my white gold chain
i actually got another pair of shoes from mum
as i said i need to walk alot
so i got a pair of Everlast shoes
like those shoes we use to wear in secondary. LOL







And lastly before i end
the present from Winnie babe
*blush*





-Yee-

No comments:

Post a Comment