Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Say Thank You

This is a Present Post !!
I got many present like phone calls,smses from many many friends
China,Hongkong,Singapore,Uk and Msia :P
whoa! Thanks everyone for remembering my birthday
Yay. Thank you for wishing me in your own way
Thank you for shaking my hand and say happy birthday to me
Much appreciated
I must live happily and stay blessed in this whole year
THANK YOU
谢谢
*wish me now if u haven :P*
Present that i received on my big birthday
I've edited all photos so click to enlarge it! :P
Million thanks starto!
Firstly thanks to my family members
They came to pick me up after my class and we head to sungai wang
suppose gold chain for 21st rite?
but i doesnt want it coz i scare tio rob =\
so a white gold chain instead
ok la so... really expensive this necklace
*75% *
*Shining Shining*
but i like it sooooo much !
Thanks Bro n Ice for giving me this!
==>Muaks


the most important person in my life. Mummy
i keep on nagging that i got no dinner bag to use
coz my birthday dinner ma..i just want everthing to be perfect :D
so we went to Jusco's Nose
Mum bought me this !!
and the night itself many people say my bag look awesome!
*blush*
Thanks Mummy!!
==>Muaks..she draw me a big love on my birthday!!


This is my 1st time i saw Happy birthday angpao
LOL. So surprise!!
Thanks my boyfie and his mum for the angpao
coz he dont know what to buy for me
anyhow i need cash too!
and thanks to boyfie for the cupcakes =D
*giggle*
*inside got many cash o :P*


Friends are always the backbone of my life
I cant live without 'em
They got me the 1st item on my wishlist :P
Eiyer made me so touching..
SOLVIL watch from City Chain
i m taking super good care of it
keeping it nicely everytime after i use it :P
Thanks Fish,Venny,Tammie,Kimfatt,Sopoh,Fuzuk,Bunsam
*bIg Big SMile^_______^*
I wish to have a birthday card too!
and they got it for me too!
*Happy-nya*
but i complained that why it is not the big big big big size one
so...ok i wait next year :P



ok la basically i got everything on my wishlist
Bracelet from the bestie of mine
always listen to my bullshit alot
but still i force him to listen !! haha
suit me like i m a gentlewoman :P
Thanks Aspen!
*grin*

This bestie always date me go makan saja
but i love her alot :P
Thanks for the key necklace
i know u want to lock me in your heart
right bo ? :P
Thanks Milk Si aka Nicole!

The best gang of mine in advance diploma
Our friendship never ends even we already graduated
Miss ya so much :)
Thanks Christy Steven May n Weigin
the whole purplish bag!
*purple purple i love it*


Thanks to my Ayi
she called me on that day too!
so mad crazy :P
and thanks for the bag she bought for me
always pamper me alot :D


Lastly..
Thanks The Ship for the bear bear
i think this bear is the valentine days leftover
anyhow. still adorable :D


U think my birthday end like this ? :P
nope it doesn't
still left out one of my bestie- my babe winnie
stay tunned on the next post!
-Yee-

No comments:

Post a Comment