Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Best Jimui Forever

9 days after my last update huh =.=
sorry was working part time
$ is more important than anything "x
last Saturday i dated my most important partner
me of the day^^
ignore the stupid hair
no idea why the hair like that everyday
make me feel so malu!


Soft layered bow tie blouse :) love!


then she accompany me to career fair
seeking for job ! i wanna work as auditor!! but too bad not peak period now ;[
then we off to timesquare
Express Soup for lunch
indeed ..very express wei~
spaghetti .. mushroom


thats the creamy mushroom soup
with really a lots of mushroom inside
no cheat one LOL
and i don't like the bread. taste sux
i suggest u guys order this only.. =x


tuna bread


oh this is the lady i mention :)
Winnie
she was sick and she still show up
*touching*


i got no idea why my hair keep turn up like that
fml
and yeah no big small eyes
unfml
=p


went drinking abit at sungai wang
camwhore but PHAILED
blur blur blur lol


ok i m clear but she is blur! lol


ok changed plan
sit together!
haha
xoxo


Finally, supa clear ! nice shoot :D




^________^

-Yee-

No comments:

Post a Comment