Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hi, My Name is Baobei

Harlo!
My name is Baobei
Chinese name 宝贝 :D
I'm a Maltese boy with white hairy
and my mummy is this blog owner!
so I help her to blog okok :p
well, I must be too handsome so they brought me home!
orh.. you don't believe it?
SEE


The best part of mine is my cute tongue
i love to put my tongue out and it look cute
when i do like that mummy will took out her camera
and i got lengzai pics plus snacks !nom nom 
大头照 like girls usually camwhore :D


act innocent .shy.


When I first day home i vomited and couldn't sleep
but daddy accompany me whole night long
But I m getting more and more naughty nowadays
see!
I love to bite! Tehee!
but now my grandma will belanja me rotan so i not dare to T.T


Umhmm let me tell you my daily activities
i love to eat and i want to grow fatter
so mum and dad won't accidentally kick me and made me roll far far :P
I slurp my food within 30seconds! *wink*


This is my house!
and i m drinking water inside
wondering when i will have my own bungalow o.o
*daddy can u hear me!*


Sleep!
omg! I sleep sleep sleep whenever i likey!


oh yeah!
most importantly my toys!!
i can go mad with my toys alone hehe!




Orh mummy says i look like a FOX! Musang!
especially my ears :P
so basically i eat sleep and play ! hulala~


I got a new accessory from mum and dad one day!
Dang!!
sporty one piece jacket!
looks bit like rocker


yoyo~ check it out!


Handsome right?
but obviously its too big for me
when i run, the shirt leave on the same place still !!


mum was so sad because this is so expensive
she said she bought a rm70 dress also need to consider very long
but for mine shirt she just took it and pay!


mummy don't sad ok
i show you my cute tongue to cheer you!


see, my hair got yelllowish because i play a lot
and then i love to bath!!
kesian daddy have to buy whitening shampoo and conditioner
mummy and grandma love to smell my hair after bathing me!


Oooops! mummy got no skill :P


And i m so up to date!
WORLD CUP 2010
mum and dad bought me a German jersey
that's only because this is the smallest size
hahahaha!


Hey looks!
it fit me well!
left side view


right side view
LENGZAI MAX


alright i know i m lengzai
but sometimes i act gay too!
Tehee!
I look like a ladies here
*blush*



Mummy is going to start working tomorrow
I wish her all the best!
I LOVE YOU



-Yee-

No comments:

Post a Comment