Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Flowers & Garden Festival

I'm much better after sleeping and slacking all day long
working at furniture fair definitely was a new experience
what wood what glass also need to know lol
I think most of those KL-sian are still rich u know
they amount they spent on furniture at least few thousand
well, if i got a new house i will do that too la =p


Few weeks back we whole family and my ayi went to Putrajaya
my 1st time there :)
flowerish and gardenish design
1 Malaysia
made up by chrysanthemum flowers
I think they add on some chemical thing during plantation
mood was great when saw colorful thing
bro n ice


I love this a lot
those note cute max


and this turtle!
ultimately I stunned!!
green bean and bali u know!! madness


white chic


harlo my mum! ^^
trying to act cute haha


creative design :)


we r hamsap !! yes!! ;p





The Cool Chipmunk no2 ! hahahaha




i believe this is chicken


and fashion design!


u know malaysian are like that
when there is some touchable thing
sure gone case =.=
i bet someone stole the apple!! grrr


I salute the designer!!
candle u know! omg!!


相思豆
remind me of primary school ?
: )


It's fun and nice trip
but super hot! T.T
continue with my games! haha


-Yee-

No comments:

Post a Comment