Saturday, July 10, 2010

Tony Roma with Sopoh

Tony Roma's Strawberry Pina Colada
mixture of milk and strawberry i think
zhun! try it !!
thumbs up :D
special thanks to uncle gin who recommend this to me


while waiting for sopoh (oops..Jett Yeen) to arrive..this is what i do..
I think i have very serious 大小眼 (big small eyes)and its very obvious
this only happen when i apply eyeliner
so i start staring at the mirror recently when i did not apply make up
I think my eyes have no problem..double eyelid,eyeball all balance!
I don't know la because i have some problem with my balancing
I can't draw a straight line without a ruler =\
Balancing Phailed



this late dinner take a few hours to finish!
to many to gossip ! 2 of us ! omg :P

Potato Soup
nice try :) sometimes might get bored by mushroom soup


Bread :)


still i ordered sandwich cause the portion is ngam ngam hou for me


still he ordered fish n chips cause its too yummylicious!


so you will realize we love to stick with what we used to
less exposure. good thing ? perhaps =p

her BBQ chicken which looks so juicy and taste BBQedly ! haha


cupcakes that i bought for her!
a little gift for your birthday! ;D


anyhow with the weirdo eyes still do lots of camwhore
and it can't be edited *wtf*


Kiss!





the bill we paid at 12am
Rm123.4
should buy toto i think


at carpark :)


more photos at facebook yea !
and she is still single and available la !
*shy*


-Yee-

No comments:

Post a Comment