Monday, July 5, 2010

Tasty Pot

It's Monday noon
thanks to sunday's rainy whole day
comfort and cold bed-nya
sweet dream gao gao xD

Toy Story 3 was so awesome!
I don't mind to watch it again ^^
watching 3D was so expensive and...
i forgot to wear contact lens (fmlx1)
so i got to wear spec n the 3d glass and use my hand to hold it (fmlx2)
lol =.= but still I love those toys a lot :D


One day we met up at Tasty Pot for steamboat
after steamboating for N times
this is the only time I felt that my money is so worth for the food
because we ate lots and lots of crabs and seafood
and their crabs sooooo big and juicy!!
rather than those fuzuk, fishball those =x


here they are!
my maple buddy long long time ago
although we didn't met up for almost half year
some more we didn't play maple for N years already
but friend ma! what to do ^.^

Me, Raymond, Nicole


so nicole wants a Do Re Mi pic
and i m the Mi
(fmlx3)


2 big boiii but with not so big mind =x


great dinner session with them
we still have gathering this week !
tehee!


-Yee-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

guess i saw u n ur fren at teetoo wangsa walk on sunday.
hv a great day! :)

Post a Comment